Neverending Nightmares! - Poem by Sara Orosco
I walk quietly and scared,
Through the hallways,
Will they hurt me?
I'm not sure,
The boy with the regrets I know him,
The girl with the secrets I use to know her,
She use to be my friend,
Until decisions had consequenes.
Why are they mean to me?
They use to like me.
We walk past each other an don't look back until its safe,
Maybe someday I will wake up and this will all just be a nightmare.
No more friends,
Just nightmares that never seem to end!
Comments about Neverending Nightmares! by Sara Orosco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl