Oh My God - Poem by Lawrence mims
Oh My God!
Oh My God! !
Oh My God! ! !
I never knew you cared that much!
To change me from my evil way's
Delivering me from my past
And changing my life around
God I want to thank you for all you have done for me
Your promises have never been broken
Everything you say is not a lie
You are the One I can count on
Jesus because you ARE SO TRUE
I dont know about tomorrow
i just live from day to day
I dont borrow from it's sunshine
For it's sky's may turn to gray
And i dont worrie about my futur
For I know what jesus say's
And today i walk beside him
For he know's what lies ahead.
Comments about Oh My God by Lawrence mims
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl