One Day - Poem by Graham Hicks'
One day you will see,
how much you Meen to me,
days go by,
with a sigh, and
a tear dropp in my eye.
Comments about One Day by Graham Hicks'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Poem Edited: Wednesday, June 8, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda