Pray Harder - Poem by steve acevedo
Forgive me lord
For not praying harder.
Life's been too good
For me to even bother.
I only come to you when I'm down and blue.
I fail to thank you enough when you see me through.
I need to talk to you more in the absence of my father.
I need to feel closer to you,
I will if I pray harder.
Comments about Pray Harder by steve acevedo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl