Sinner - Poem by Courtney Helsel
How would you prefer to die;
A violent stab to the heart,
Or a giant leap into the light?
Are you worthy of a quick and subtle end,
Or are you destined to a forceful death?
And if I were to ask you,
How you lived your life;
Would you lie to cover all the sins,
Or would you truthfully admit your crimes?
Would you repent to save your soul,
Or just take your chances in hell?
And I wonder how it matters to you;
If it matters at all,
Because the end is near for you, sinner.
Comments about Sinner by Courtney Helsel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl