Strength - Poem by Kristi Mereküla
I take a step, and another
For me there is no other
Road, but this...
A woman, to stand on heels
The way it feels...
Stronger then, any man
Barely touching the ground, to walk
Knowing, ignoring the talk
Whispers of jealousy, envy...hate
Disregarding chance, tempting fate
Comments about Strength by Kristi Mereküla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl