Teaching Dance - Poem by Alison Cassidy
Today was perfect...
oranges and lemons
eager arms outstretched
supple bodies stretching
in the air
higher and higher
God I love doing this...
Comments about Teaching Dance by Alison Cassidy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl