'Tess' - Poem by Kelly Seale
'Why didn't you tell me there was danger?
Why didn't you warn me?
Ladies know what to guard against,
because they read novels that tell them of these tricks...'
- Tess of the d'Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy.
-a quote from 'Fifty Shades of Grey, by E L James.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Tess' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl