What He Has - Poem by Wayneable ...
There he goes,
holding her hand.
Does he know how lucky he is?
Does he know what i would give to have what he has?
I would give my life,
to be him for aday.
Yes, that is the price,
i would be willing to pay.
Comments about What He Has by Wayneable ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: life
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl