Sulaimon Afolabi Banjoko
Who Knows 2morrow - Poem by Sulaimon Afolabi Banjoko
Who knows 2morrow?
The Lord is my Shepherd
4 He made 2morrow
He knows every 2morrow
2day is over 4 we don’t know 2morrow
What do u understand by 2morrow?
2morrow has no name
2morrow sound like 2morrow
2morrow knows it’s self alone
We complain of 2day
We don’t know 2morrow
2morrow always takes care of it’s self
2morrow keep on repeating its self
2morrow become 2day
2morrow become 2morrow
We are the 2morrow
2day as passed, how do we think 4 2morrow?
What do we say about 2morrow?
What do we do about 2morrow?
Have u upset a 2day
Not knowing 2day was 2morrow
Coming up another 2morrow
2morrow never finish….. Remember!
How r wish someone’s name is tomorrow!
Comments about Who Knows 2morrow by Sulaimon Afolabi Banjoko
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda