Without Her - Poem by Jr. plumhoff
She's everything to me and I love her.
I have failed to be the man she fell in love with
and now I must find the path to keep us together.
I am nothing,
life means nothing,
no point in fighting
to repair my blunders.
might as well find a paper cup and a bridge to climb under.
Comments about Without Her by Jr. plumhoff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl