Polina Pavlova Poems
- The Tale About Our Hopes And D... The spark was ...
- It Has Been Very Dark I've lost you in a shadow of my ...
- Motherland Motherland! You are the heart and the hand I'm ...
- Heartfelt Song Your love is heartfelt.I can't believe it! ...
- Our Dreams Will Come True Our dreams will come true And if ...
- Contradictions Arrogant and humble Honest liar Just a ...
- Mikhail Mikhail I love you..r name It's a shame But I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Polina Pavlova
The Tale About Our Hopes And Dreams
The spark was created
And we were amazed by the light
But then we were sedate
By the things we may do or might.
We were sure about ourselves and our dreams
But now they are damaged and burned
We tried to predict the future schemes
And it started just from one thought.
All hopes were burned down
The cinder was blown by strong and rough winds
We are not lying now
We don't overrate our needs.
We don't overrate our need in love
We don't overrate our need in freedom
But just a little piece is enough
Though we are searching for a ...