TheSilent Loudness Poems
- 'Being Different' What's normal to you is perplexing to ...
- In My Dreams In my dream, my dream alone, I dream a world ...
- I Mean Thanks
- To You She, as night brought me to know Threw away the ...
- I Am
- In My Flight Millions of lives being passed over; A mere ...
- The Porn Star Nude, not naked, with lights on skin Exposing ...
As with a rose, with petals weak
The strongest scent is with the meek
To tell what's thought is to run round the world in but a day then try to explain what you saw more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TheSilent Loudness
What's normal to you is perplexing to me
What you see as strange is my daily routine
I watch all the glares you think I don't see
I'd like you to stop, but I know you won't leave
It's sad, it's a shame, it's truly a waste
That your body remains, still taking up space
That you continue to breathe your spiteful breath
All the years of hatred-can you give it a rest?
You're society, the'in-crowd', the popular few
That fail to realize us outcasts are here too
So from your mouth when hatred is fleeing
Just remember: we're not really being different, We're ...