vikas bhooma Poems
- Don'T Lose Heart I am special and so are you It is not ...
- I Wanna Be......... 1) I wanna be free My thoughts and ...
- Albert Einstein 1) Some call him a freak Some call him ...
- Enjoy The Present Higher and higher in the sky Oh! my God! I...
- Puzzling Life 1) Life is full of unfulfilled dreams, ...
- The Metamorphosis Of A Wrecked... 1) What makes a ...
- Peace Peace is the need for the world today Peace is the ...
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about vikas bhooma
Don'T Lose Heart
I am special and so are you
It is not limited to just a few
I have an aim and so do you
In this world you just need to stay abuoy.
Everybody is special but don't have a cue
They think it is limited to just a few
Sitting hours in the pew
They pray got to make them just as those few.
But what they don't know just like me and you
Is that they too are special like those few
Yet they be wondering in the morning dew
Why God hasn't made them like those few.
Special is the talent in me and you
The talent that is fresh and new
You just have to bring...