Zoey Maple Poems
- Losing My mind dispersed my thoughts Everything was clear ...
- You Knew Me By The Sun We wrote letters and poems About how ...
- Six Sixteen P.M. I heard your name yesterday It made me ...
- Last Days During winters cold days We pretend to pray And ...
- Young Heart You broke me down Putting nails deep in between ...
- Every Day 5: 32 a.m. I wake up with heavy eyes To a dim ...
I am an aspiring writer hoping to leave you questioning. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My mind dispersed my thoughts
Everything was clear for a moment
After taking a hot bath
I felt warm and soft
For I am in the constant
need for what I have been longing for
It is missing
As always am I
Because people don't know
When you're lost
I will leave only bones