Alexandra Alhadeff Poems
- Relationship Development Life ...
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto De ...
- The Stars Were Beating And then you severed that beaded ...
- Don'T Be Literal 'Don't be literal, ' he said, 'don't be ...
- Who Has Time For Poetry? Who has time for poetry? I, for ...
Poet Alexandra Alhadeff grew up in Brazil, Spain, and England. After living in New York City for three years, she now makes her home at Yale University. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexandra Alhadeff
Relationship Development Life Cycle (Rdlc)
So you've decided to dump me, to end this simulation,
You've ‘Ctrl-X'ed out our memories in utmost frustration,
So after much thought, I have compiled this serenade,
It is you whom I solemnly hope to persuade.
It was just the 10* of us for this project's duration,
A GUI of our imagination, a for-loop of sensation!
And I would bend over backward to keep you ensnared,
Our love is real unless otherwise declared!
It's not an error-free world, so, of course, it's been a hard drive,
After countless debugs and reruns, if anything I deserve a high-five! ...