Gabrielle Hastings Poems
- Silver Horses There was silver, in her eyes. The lights were...
- How The Story Goes Yeah, the sky was red and the clouds were ...
- Superman To be honest I don't want you to leave me You're ...
- Hover Through Clouds I hover through clouds in remembrance of...
- His Web He loves me, he loves me not. In his web, I've been ...
- Sweet Dilemma Lips sweet like candy, Soft like petals of a ...
- Broken Roses You were so beautiful, Red lipstick with a ...
I am a writer, singer, songwriter, and rapper in the U.S. My stage name is Queen's Gambit, and my passion has always been writing and performing my music.
Visit my SoundCloud: https: //soundcloud.com/qghovergrrl more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabrielle Hastings
How The Story Goes
Yeah, the sky was red and the clouds were gold.
This is how the story goes.
It all began with you.
No one else could make me feel so alive and so unreal.
When it got tough we made do.
Like Bonnie and Clyde, I'd steal for you.
No matter what I had to do.
I helped you make it through.
I started driving down a one-way street.
I crashed and made a mess so mean.
And then I begged and pleaded he's keep me.
I was already in way too deep.
Then he went and left me all alone.
And I guess, that's just the way it goes.
But he said he would always be my ...