Ingeborg von Finsterwalde
Ingeborg von Finsterwalde Poems
- It Once Was Mine. -new- Once upon a time I thought eternity was ...
- A Village Called Grossdüngen -new- The humble abode with the old ...
- The Rainbow Colors Of My Heart The color red once ruled my ...
- Childhood Memories. -new- Each hour that passed and every ...
- A Dream Of Heaven Weightless like a balloon I floated ...
- The Soul Of A Poet It is a most precious way Writing on ...
- Who Planted The Weeds In The G...
Comments about Ingeborg von Finsterwalde
It Once Was Mine.
Once upon a time I thought eternity was mine
The days were long the nights a song
The mirror showed a flawless face
And trouble seemed a seldom case
The feet had wings and carried me
Up on the hills in ecstasy
My faith in mankind still intact
Most kindness shown was not an act
The years speed by and left their mark
The last chapter I now embark
The touch of a silky summer night breeze
Would make my heart feel at ease
The song of a Mockingbird high up in a pine
Would assure me the day is mine
To the sound of music let me laugh and sing
May memories ...