Paromita Falia Poems
- The Extended Hand Fight not flight; glint in the ...
- Days On certain days, you'll be brimming with ...
- Pay As You Delay The longer she waited, the deeper she ...
- Fade Your spell on me is still strong, but somewhere, there ...
- Fight Back You feel numb, you see darkness in everything; ...
- When Love Hurts I see you leaning on your window sill, ...
- Copy At Your Own Risk Envy clouded my mind Jaded were my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The waters may be rough, but the ocean calms every once in a while. Someday, we all will make it to the shore.''Paromita Falia
Comments about Paromita Falia
Copy At Your Own Risk
Envy clouded my mind
Jaded were my eyes
The more I watched those models walk down the ramp, the less I could look at myself.
Toned legs, curve in the hips, and a poise so great;
I wondered how they managed to assemble all the grace.
'Determination with rigorous exercise and a starving diet', taunted a dark voice in the back of my mind.
If that was all, then so could I,
And henceforth began my tortuous ride.
I ran till my feet ached, and then some more
I ate like my cat, and at times even less
Every stretch and every bend- you name it and I tried.