A Farewell - Poem by Roland Cho
My sweetheart, I can’t sing to you as I go.
No drum could bit the chill off my heart.
As we part, one wish will I make to you,
Hold to it as long as I have value:
Be good, sweetheart. As your love’s hunters
Get disappointments, so do you get respect.
I will return to meet you with a fresh
Heart to love, and more from my harvest.
Comments about A Farewell by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl