A Gun In Hand - Poem by Nyein Way
joy speaks out loud answers are blocked history is taught events are sought out in simulacrum shirts are made of dreams legs are made of ways hands are made of colours eyes are made of maps hair is made of mists head is made of roads nose is made of navigation poetry is made of lives out of anti-realistic circles of energy which srtike realitic mode of eventsssss.
wonder of lust.
answers of voids.
a litre of river.
a pound of concept.
a foot of word.
a mile of smell.
a mountain of sight.
nothing is as clearas nothing.
plant.< br>digital phoyography.
Comments about A Gun In Hand by Nyein Way
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl