A Self-Contained Education - Poem by Nyein Way
ေၿဖ။ ဘ၀ဟာနားမလည္မွူကစတာ။စဥ္းစားၿခင္းဟာနားမလည္မွူကစတာ။< br>ဒါဟာေမြးရာပါပညာေရးရဲ့အစပဲ။
ေၿ ဖ။ ဘ၀ဟာနားလည္မွုူကစတာ။ဒါဟာေမြးရာပါပညာေရးရဲ့အစပဲ။
Question: I don't understand what you have been writing.
Answer: Life begins with the event'I-don't-understand-it'.It is just the beginning of a self-contained education.
Question: Some understand your writings well.Why?
Answer: Life begins with the event'I-do-understand-it'.It is just the beginning of a self-contained education.
Comments about A Self-Contained Education by Nyein Way
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl