Michael P. McParland
A Simple Message (My Best Friend) - Poem by Michael P. McParland
A simple message given in love,
can give such pure joy.
It can help heal a heart and soul
that have been aching in need for so long.
A simple message given in love
between two best friends is
the purest thing that there is.
I send this message to my amazing best friend,
I love you and want you to no end.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Simple Message (My Best Friend) by Michael P. McParland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl