Access Denied - Poem by Clinton Siegle
Censorship is funny
eats me up and turns me into a rebell
need to hear more?
seriously Godel was right there are shadow people stealing ideas, math formulas, history
open your eyes we live in a closed time curved loop
reality is questionable to those on the Mandela effect trip
Sagittarius to Orion Spur 2 billion years of travel in only a few years.
humorous who believes me?
Indeed I live I die I know things and now I know I am in trouble
people question reality for was Abe Lincoln not a senator?Me and hillary clinton remember it so.
Comments about Access Denied by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl