(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Are You Cheating On Me? - Poem by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Careful before you ask that
question of monogamy of him or of her.
For the answer might dictate a
decision...to stay or to leave.
For if things are such, that you might
ask that question. are you sure you
want to risk the answer?
© Joe Fazio
Comments about Are You Cheating On Me? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl