Asking You - Poem by Elena Daniela
Have you ever had the windy gale,
Or everything at a large universe scale?
Have you ever thought to take the Sun, from sky,
With your hands, to sunset in good bye?
Have you ever listened to the apple flower,
Singing the love song with its total power?
Have you ever merged with the summer rain,
Keeping the thunder light in your arms and brain?
Have you ever forged with the eye of mind,
How deep could be the autumn with a beauty blind?
Have you ever carved from winter and existence,
Smooth and sunny pathways over the cliffs distance?
Translation of the poetry 'Te intreb' by Viorica Salajeanu
Comments about Asking You by Elena Daniela
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda