Childish Game - Poem by Melissa Diaz
Is this what our hopes are
A childish game
that is always the same
played with everyone's heart.
How can two lovers grow apart?
Still, it's a mystery,
I guess that is the way it's going to be.
Come on Lets be true to
us, our heart, our inner soul,
before we turn black and cold
and lets share the secrets that each other hold.
Comments about Childish Game by Melissa Diaz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Melissa Diaz's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda