'Cloud Nine' - Poem by Kelly Seale
Oh, what fluffy cloud are you on, floating sky high... wonder what dreams may come,
as I began to cry.
And now the rain.
I wish I was on cloud nine with you.
Now you're head is spinning, your face all flush-
Being on cloud nine is such
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Cloud Nine' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl