Cupid's Arrow - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
Does it really exist?
I believe it really does.
Can it really make miracles for us?
If it helped us than, yes.
Could it make you fall in love with the right one?
I'm happy with you soI would definitely say yes.
Does it let you keep the one you love forever, though?
I guess the arrow can break.
Which is what can happen if you
Don't take care of that little red arrow
Comments about Cupid's Arrow by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda