Ravinder Kumar Soni
Do Not Leave Me - Poem by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Stay with me beyond the rise of the new day.
Have no fear; the sun will not scald your wispiness;
It will not affect your moonlit tenderness;
I have asked the sun not to harm you.
Do stay with me.
You have come to me after a long wait
Given me joy.
How can I lose you now after you have filled my eyes and mind!
You have shown me what I wanted to see everywhere,
The colours of love bright and beautifully displayed.
Do not leave me ever, O Sweet dreams.
Comments about Do Not Leave Me by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl