Don'T Change - Poem by Yawni Walton
'Wow' he said when he looked into her eyes,
You amaze me with everything you do,
You have a beautiful soul,
A caring heart,
And a loving mind.
She look at him and said 'thank you' because she never knew how he really felt about her or what she was worth as a woman.
She thought she would have to change for him.......
- Stay the same don't change for anyone, it always pays off being YOU
Comments about Don'T Change by Yawni Walton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda