Enough Pain - Poem by Engel Lan
Enough pain you've caused me
aren't you satisfied with that?
what do you want of me?
please, leave me alone.
get out of my mind
I'll forget you
i will, i promise
but i need time.
I feel that soon I'll die
I'll die without you then
I'm not afraid to die
now i don't care about anything.
I'm so sorry of what I've done
I feel my heart wants to crash out
but i will continue without you
i don't know where i go, but i'll find my way.
Comments about Enough Pain by Engel Lan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl