Faith - Poem by Samuel McKenzie
Three times i have felt the same
three times i played the game
Every time i lost to them
will i ever love again?
Bruises and scars in heart and soul
will the emtiness swallow me whole?
I really dont care anymore at all
with this heart, my empty hall
I will keep on living like im not
This life dosnt offer me alot
nothing but pain and suffering
why cant i beat that thing?
I have the three i had, no new will come
All was there and all is lost
Hoping for one to return to me
I will never get away from thee
Comments about Faith by Samuel McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Samuel McKenzie's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl