Falling - Poem by Pascale Ost
I'm drifting away on a cloud,
And all I do is thinking.
Thinking about you,
How it would be,
How it should be,
How it could be...
Memories of you are fading in,
A little smile around my mouth,
I can almost feel the touch of your lips.
Thunder is coming,
I'm falling down from my cloud,
Two strong hands,
Holding me tight.
I got you
I will never let you fall
Comments about Falling by Pascale Ost
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda