For You - Poem by timelia tison
I guess this is not the best time
To write about you.
Dedicate songs for you.
Matter of fact I'll post it for you.
Because your eyes don't reach me.
And I'm standing in the ocean
Drowning for you...
It's true my love can not go further
Than what you make.
I can only give you what I am.
See, I don’t believe in everyone.
Happier without me and I’ll die.
So try your best and leave me behind.
I'll crumble to cry.
Put myself out there for you.
And I crawled, I bleed, I shredded
To be alive.
If the days run out
And the hour-glass breaks,
I'll scream what I have to say.
When thing are bad,
I'll be looking towards to the better ways.
Comments about For You by timelia tison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye