Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Galaxy Of Thoughts - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
A milky way of brain moving from space place
Particles of substance combine with matter.
The assemblage of mind matrix through sense in scene
Forming an art in thoughts moving in sight.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
28 June 2006
2: 00 PM
Comments about Galaxy Of Thoughts by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl