Go Right Ahead - Poem by Seema Chowdhury
• Analyze daily problems and accept new challenges head-on.
• Appreciate what you have and contribute to your success step-by-step.
• Don't feel exhausted, overstretched, and overwhelmed try to stay in control.
• Have a positive and confident attitude. Try to improve your conversation techniques and body language.
• When an opportunity presents itself, be upbeat and optimistic and go right ahead!
Comments about Go Right Ahead by Seema Chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl