Goal Of My Life - Poem by A.J. Ryan
I look around, my head is rotating.
I stop to catch my breath. My heart is racing.
The crowd are swinging and jumping around,
Making the match a party in town.
My mind is blank, the teammates are coming my way,
Running to embrace me, as I embrace this day.
I feel on top. To everyone else I look down.
Goal of the year, goal of my life hands down.
My face is in pictures, this moment is all mine.
People will know me for this time after time.
This goal makes up for the empty trophy shelf,
So let me take a bow before everybody else.
Comments about Goal Of My Life by A.J. Ryan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl