He Came From Afar - Poem by Dawid Bartczak
He came from afar,
looking for more,
but as he walked
then he saw
the one he's been searching for.
She looked at him with a gaze,
a gaze that set him up a blaze.
And after that
he was gone,
without a trace.
Comments about He Came From Afar by Dawid Bartczak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl