Heartache - Poem by londiwe buthelezi
My heart stops.
Beats again, but faster.
My eyes see you,
seals your image in my mind.
My ears hear your voice,
a sweet rumble that evokes unknown emotions.
My hands sweat,
the thought of touching you crosses my mind.
My feet freeze,
if i move i'll lose a moment with you.
My legs shake; my heart breaks.
Do you know how painful it is
to look at something everyday
and know you can never have it....
Comments about Heartache by londiwe buthelezi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda