Hiding - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
The Sky is Blue.
The Moon is White.
Our Bloodshed is Red.
Hide from Us.
Be Afraid to Show your Face.
Pretend to BE something your Not.
God will be the one who will JUDGE You!
Comments about Hiding by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl