How Will I Without You...'o My Dearest School'. - Poem by Elaaf Ansari
You sculpted thousands of students,
I didn't discern your value that I repent.
Every teachers and staff are perfect,
Your enlightenment changed my intellect.
Your glory may shine as a sun and Lucent.
you carved wisdom in my mind.
your potency how can I define?
you made me demure to brave,
I now know how to live a life,
you made me especial rather than a rife.
Comments about How Will I Without You...'o My Dearest School'. by Elaaf Ansari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl