Dillip K Swain
Husband And Wife (7) - Poem by Dillip K Swain
If you have done a mistake
Hardly a few friends would tolerate
But your wife would tolerate
Your thousand mistakes!
So we say: a wife
Is the best friend of her husband!
Happy Valentine's Day
To all husbands and wives!
Copyright@ Poet 14 February 2020
Comments about Husband And Wife (7) by Dillip K Swain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda