'I Love Yogurt' - Poem by Bridget Bush
'I love yogurt'
your heart jumps in your throat
hearing words I didn't say
slowly your ears hear my words
and eveything is okay
what you thought I was going to say
I wouldn't yet say to you
you understand, nod your head and say
'I love yogurt too.'
Comments about 'I Love Yogurt' by Bridget Bush
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda