I'M Happy - Poem by Mark Normand
Go away my pain and sorrow.
If you must come back tomorrow.
Today I need to think of something
I know the blue skies will all
The happy days all have to fade away.
Until all the darkness gets washed
away with springs new rain.
And the good times will come around
once more again.
Until then please let me do with
out the pain.
Comments about I'M Happy by Mark Normand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl