In The Cage... - Poem by Elaaf Ansari
There lived a parrot in the cage,
Humans are pail of rage,
She is adage to me…
Am I a human game?
Am I do not have a life?
Every day I am tread on a sharp knife,
I never saw the sky,
I do not know how to fly,
Ergo I cry.
Are animals do not get the freedom?
Are they eternally live in serfdom?
Animals do not express the feeling but they have,
So please cease the sclave.
I am dying without flying!
I am happy that I leaving this greedy world,
I am forlorn that in the sky I ne'er swirled…
Poet's Notes about The Poem
are not for a cage.the most bad I feel that it never able to fly in her life time...
Comments about In The Cage... by Elaaf Ansari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl