In The Way - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
When love gets in the way it’s hard to go around it...
It’s not easy to just make a left or right turn...
You can’t keep heading straight because you’ll bounce right back...
You can’t head back because you’ll see a sign that says wrong turn...
When love gets to you just look forward and hope for the best...
Comments about In The Way by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl