Introduction By Way Of Poetic - Poem by Luis Estable
I do commence the story
Though later I may have the glory
Of being partly right
In bringing these poems to light.
Or if I find before I die
That I mostly disturbed,
In learning this alone
Allow me a better wisdom.
And I will go to the grave
With the explanation
I could not help the urge.
Comments about Introduction By Way Of Poetic by Luis Estable
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl