Jaguars And Jaguars - Poem by kate williams
People think I have four wheels,
And another one, too, to sit behind.
They think I go Brmm, Brmm! Toot, toot!
But they'll find,
Should they meet me one dark night,
That I'm a jag of a junglier kind -
Not that I'd mind,
But they might.
Comments about Jaguars And Jaguars by kate williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl