Keynote - Poem by Tyler Klein
The piano runs smooth
through the unheeded mind
detached from the surreal
Sit alone by the fire, watch as it runs
through its life, so radiant and bright,
The wish to speak is expressed
through its ephemeral flicker.
Seek solace in the flames
for the wisdom they hold brings curiosity
to the greatest of men.
Your words will hold no neglect.
As sight and mind come to one,
The dance of the flame is seen different
from everyone under this pensive and solitary
Comments about Keynote by Tyler Klein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl